Who we are
We are one of the top-rated suppliers of allmedsdoor at affordable prices. 100% genuine and authentic products.
Information we may collect from you
n this Notice, your “personal data” means information or pieces of information relating to you or that could allow you to be directly or indirectly identified.
We may collect and process the following data about you.
Information you voluntarily provide
You voluntarily provide information to us when you:
- Register with us and fill in forms and medical questionnaires on our website.
- Enter a competition or promotion.
- Contact our customer support team (we make a record of this).
- Take part in a voluntary research survey.
- Subscribe to a specific newsletter.
- Provide feedback or a review of our service. (Please note that when you write reviews of our service, we might display these reviews on our website, social media, or in our emails. For Trustpilot reviews, note that your name will appear as you registered it on Trustpilot.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (e.g., suppliers in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics, search information providers, credit reference agencies), which may provide information to us about you.
How do we use your data?
We use your data to:
- Deliver our medical services to you.
- Monitor and improve our service.
- Send you marketing information, promotions, and advertising.
- Security, legal, compliance and regulatory reasons
Monitoring and improving our services
We use your data to:
- Provide you with the best experience on our website, given the type of device or browser you are using.
- Improve our service based on your interests and other visitors’ interests (e.g., extending the range of services).
- Identify and try to meet our patient’s expectations based on your reviews of our service (e.g., Trustpilot, Google).
- Perform analysis based on your use of our service and website.
The above information is processed based on our legitimate interest.
Marketing information, promotions, and advertising
Your data are used to:
- Give you useful information to help you manage your condition.
- Let you know about our latest products and/or services that might be of your interest based on the information given in the medical assessment.
- Send you offers and promotions.
- Send you newsletters.
- Select display advertising about our service that we think might interest you on third party websites, including social media.
If you do receive marketing material from us, please let us know what you think of it.
Note that you can unsubscribe to marketing communications at any time by emailing email@example.com. You can also change your preferences in your Account or click the ‘unsubscribe’ link that you will find at the bottom of every marketing email we send to you.
Please note that emails related to your order or to the service you have requested from us cannot be unsubscribed to as they are necessary to provide you with the service (order status, delivery information, etc.).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Security of data
As we concern about your data provided by you,
We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Our Site is guarded with topmost securities to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.